Online Counseling & Teletherapy
Concentric Counseling & Consulting in Chicago offers the convenient option of online counseling and video therapy for Chicago and Illinois residents as well as people who live abroad who face a number of internal or external barriers that make it difficult to access counseling services. Online counseling is not a good option for everyone, but it is for many. Prior or during our initial appointment, we ask a number of questions to not only better understand you and your needs, but to determine whether teletherapy is an appropriate and effective fit for you.
You may be a good candidate for online individual teletherapy or couples and marriage video counseling services if you:
- Travel frequently for work both nationally or internationally
- Have several ongoing obligations that make it challenging for you to leave your home or office consistently
- Suffer from agoraphobia
- Struggle with physical disabilities
- Live in a rural setting or a community where counseling services are unavailable
- Need to reduce commute and travel time
- Need flexibility for a place and time that best fits your schedule
- Working or living abroad in another country who cannot find local, reputable counselors and therapists
- Expats who cannot find an English-speaking therapist
Through telehealth, you can have live, 2- or 3-way communication and counseling services via a secure online virtual sessions. We provide teletherapy sessions (a form of telemedicine and online video counseling) via VSee and Breakthrough. We are pleased to inform you that confidentiality is upheld through both VSee and Breakthrough video platforms for HIPAA-compliant teletherapy sessions.
Most, if not all, insurance companies do not cover sessions that are not in-person; therefore out-of-pocket rates apply. Concentric Counseling & Consulting is pleased to be in-network with BCBS PPO, Cigna, Magellan, and Aetna.
Other common terms for online and video counseling are telepsychiatry, teletherapy, telehealth, and telemedicine.
We provide consulting online video sessions as well.
Call us today at 312.725.3093 to set up an appointment or complete our new client form here.