Concentric Counseling & Consulting in Chicago offers the convenient option of teletherapy and online therapy for Illinois residents who face a number of internal or external barriers that make it difficult to access counseling services. Online counseling is not a good option for everyone, but it is for many. During our initial appointment, we ask a number of questions to not only better understand you and your needs, but to determine whether teletherapy is an appropriate and effective fit for you.
You may be a good candidate for teletherapy or online counseling services if you:
- Travel frequently for work
- Have several ongoing obligations that make it challenging for you to leave your home or office consistently
- Suffer from agoraphobia
- Struggle with physical disabilities
- Live in a rural setting or a community where counseling services are unavailable
- Need to reduce commute and travel time
- Need flexibility for a place and time that best fits your schedule
Through telehealth, you can have live, two-way communication and counseling services via a secure online virtual sessions. We provide teletherapy sessions (a form of telemedicine and online counseling) via VSee and Breakthrough. We are pleased to inform you that confidentiality is upheld through both VSee and Breakthrough platforms for HIPAA-compliant teletherapy sessions.
Most, if not all, insurance companies do not cover sessions that are not in-person; therefore out-of-pocket rates apply. Effective January 1, 2017, Magellan and Cigna cover telehealth / teletherapy services in the State of Illinois. Concentric Counseling & Consulting is pleased to be in-network with both Magellan and Cigna.
We provide consulting online sessions as well.
Call us today at 312.725.3093 to set up an appointment.