Therapy & Us
While relationships are central to our existence and well-being, experiencing challenges in our relationships is common.
Working with a therapist can help you better understand yourself and your partner, bringing harmony and balance to your relationship. Our couples therapists have participated in The Gottman Method training.
- Feeling uncertain about taking your relationship to the next level?
- Fighting about the same issues?
- Asking yourself, "Is this it?"
- Experiencing betrayal and lack of trust?
- Feeling the spark is gone or in a sexless relationship?
- Struggling with parenting and raising a healthy family?
- In a relationship with a partner who struggles with an addiction or serious mental illness?
- Constantly in a dance of come here, go away?
- Done with a relationship after the initial 'high' or limerence has faded?
For those contemplating separation or divorce, couples counseling can provide support and guidance, education, and tools to minimize conflict, increase understanding, and facilitate healing.
- Pre-marital counseling
- Couples and marital conflicts
- Communication difficulties
- Emotional and sexual intimacy issues
- Co-addicted relationships
- Infertility struggles
- Grief and loss
- Emotional and sexual infidelity and betrayal
- Preparing or adjusting to arrival of baby
- Postpartum depression
- Parenting issues
- Separation and divorce
- Learning how to co-parent